Dragonball Goku And Vegeta Adidas Youth Kids Sweatshirt
Dragonball Goku And Vegeta Adidas Youth Kids Sweatshirt is best gift for boy, girl or teen who are fan of it. This sweatshirt for youth kids is also best gift for birthday, Chirstmas, new year or other special days.
- We suggest ordering one or two sizes up for a fuller fit; Please refer to size chart for actual garment measurements
- Designed by TheGeekGifts.com
- 9-ounce, 50% cotton, 50% polyester fleece
- Cover seamed crewneck, arm seams and waistband
- Decoration type: Digital Print
- Made by Port & Co®
100% Our products are made and ship from US!
Send us an message to [email protected] and we will do anything to change that design for you.
SHARE it with your friends, order together and get free shipping for order over 75$++
Vegeta IV (Japanese: ベジータ四世 Hepburn: Beji-ta yon sei) is a fictional character in the Dragon Ball manga series created by Akira Toriyama. Vegeta first appears in chapter #204 Sayonara, Son Goku (さようなら孫悟空 Sayōnara Son Gokū), published in Weekly Shōnen Jump magazine on November 7, 1988 seeking the wish-granting Dragon Balls to gain immortality.