Spiderman Adidas Marvel Youth Kids Sweatshirt
Spiderman Adidas Marvel Youth Kids Sweatshirt is best gift for boy, girl or teen who are fan of it. This sweatshirt for youth kids is also best gift for birthday, Chirstmas, new year or other special days.
- We suggest ordering one or two sizes up for a fuller fit; Please refer to size chart for actual garment measurements
- Designed by TheGeekGifts.com
- 9-ounce, 50% cotton, 50% polyester fleece
- Cover seamed crewneck, arm seams and waistband
- Decoration type: Digital Print
- Made by Port & Co®
100% Our products are made and ship from US!
Send us an message to [email protected] and we will do anything to change that design for you.
SHARE it with your friends, order together and get free shipping for order over 75$++
Spider-Man is a fictional superhero created by writer-editor Stan Lee and writer-artist Steve Ditko. He first appeared in the anthology comic book Amazing Fantasy #15 (August 1962) in the Silver Age of Comic Books. He appears in American comic books published by Marvel Comics, as well as in a number of movies, television shows, and video game adaptations set in the Marvel Universe. In the stories, Spider-Man is the alias of Peter Parker, an orphan raised by his Aunt May and Uncle Ben in New York City after his parents Richard and Mary Parker were killed in a plane crash.