Supreme Members Of Sublime Women’s T-Shirt
Supreme Members Of Sublime Women’s T-Shirt is best gift for ladies, women, sister, mother, aunt, grandma.. This tee shirt for women is also best gift for birthday, Chirstmas, New Year, Father’s day, Mother’s day, Valentine’s day, St. Patrick’s day, Halloween…
- Designed by TheGeekGifts.com
- 4.3 oz, 100% combed ring-spun cotton jersey; Fabric laundered
- Heather Gray 90% cotton/10% polyester; 32 singles for extreme softness
- Slim Fit, please refer to size chart for actual garment measurements
- Decoration type: Digital Print
- Made by Next Level
100% Our products are made and ship from US!
Send us an message to [email protected] and we will do anything to change that design for you.
SHARE it with your friends, order together and get free shipping for order over 75$++
Sublime was an American ska punk band from Long Beach, California, formed in 1988. The band’s line-up, unchanged until their breakup, consisted of Bradley Nowell (vocals and guitar), Eric Wilson (bass), and Bud Gaugh (drums). Lou Dog, Nowell’s dalmatian, was the mascot of the band. Nowell died of a heroin overdose in 1996, resulting in Sublime’s breakup. In 1997, posthumous songs such as “What I Got”, “Santeria”, “Wrong Way”, “Doin’ Time”, and “April 26, 1992 (Miami)” were released to U.S. radio.